Sweet French Toast with Summer Berries
Serves 4 – 6
- 2-3 size 7 Big Paddock eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil or butter
- 4 slices toast bread
- Summer berries
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar together in a bowl until well blended.
- Heat the oil or butter a non stick frying pan until it is hot but not smoking.
- Dip slices of bread quickly into the egg mixture, coating both sides being careful not to soak the bread.
- Fry the coated bread on both sides for 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Top with summer berries and serve immediately.