Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- 4 size 7 Big Paddock eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 2 wholegrain English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 heaped tablespoon salmon caviar
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick saucepan or frying pan.
- Add the eggs and cook over low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes, gently turning the mixture as the egg begins to set.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Arrange smoked salmon slices onto half of each muffin, and top with the eggs.
- Place a spoonful of caviar on top and serve immediately.
To make a heart-shaped caviar topping, flatten the eggs slightly and place a teaspoon of salmon on top as half the heart, then another teaspoon for the other half.