- 4 size 7 Big Paddock eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a frypan.
- Pour in the egg mixture. Cook over a low heat.
- Lift and turn the mixture with a spoon, keeping it in large soft masses.
- When set, serve on hot toast and garnish with chopped fresh parsley or herbs, to your taste.
Arrange 200g of smoked salmon pieces on top of the scrambled eggs as the mixture begins to set. Alternatively, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped, roasted pinenuts over the scrambled eggs as the mixture begins to set.