Microwave Scrambled Eggs
- 2 size 7 Big Paddock eggs
- 2 tablespoons of trim milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Beat 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons low-fat milk in a microwave-safe coffee cup or bowl.
- Beat well so yolks and white are well mixed. Cover with plastic wrap (NB leave a small gap as a steam vent).
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 45 seconds, stir and cook for another 45 - 75 seconds, stirring several times during cooking. (Note: Cooking time will vary dependent on your microwave wattage).
- Cover and let stand for 30 seconds to 1 minute before serving. The eggs will look slightly moist, but will finish cooking upon standing.
- While eggs are cooking, toast your toast.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy...