- 1 medium size ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil or butter
- Meanwhile mash the banana in a bowl. Crack the eggs into the bowl and blend with a fork.
- Spoon pancake mixture into the pan. Swirl around to make a pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve on their own for breakfast or as a light lunch or afternoon snack.
- Great with fresh or canned fruit, yoghurt or bacon
Get super indulgent by adding cinnamon, vanilla essence, coconut threads or chocolate chips.