Potato Tortilla with Chorizo
- 10 size 6 or 7 Big Paddock eggs
- 600g firm boiling potatoes
- 200g Chorizo, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pinches paprika
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Parsley leaves to garnish
- Boil the potatoes and cut into slices.
- In a non-stick frying pan add the olive oil and fry potatoes briefly with the slices of salami.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the spices and pour into the pan.
- Stir briefly and then leave to set on a medium heat.
- Ensure the mixture does not burn by shaking the pan, but do not stir.
- As soon as the mixture sets, lift from the pan with the help of a plate, turn and lightly fry the top side for about 1 - 2 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve garnished with parsley leaves.
Alternatively onions and cubes of peppers can be fried as well.