- 4 size 7 Big Paddock, quartered
- 1 lettuce
- 200g black stoned olives
- 4 tinned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 8
- 1 x 250g tinned tuna
- 4 potatoes boiled in their skins, peeled and sliced
- Salad dressing made from oil and vinegar
- A little salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
- 1 bunch chives
- Wash the lettuce and tear into bite-size pieces.
- Add the olives, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, tuna and potato.
- Stir the salad dressing and carefully mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Arrange on large plates and garnish with eggs and coarsely chopped chives.