Dutch Glory Egg Salad
- 4 size 7 Big Paddock eggs
- 1 bag of mixed salad
- 2 red & 2 yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Hard boil the eggs and peel and slice. (See recipe for Boiled Eggs if unsure).
- Arrange washed salad on each plate and add the eggs and tomatoes.
- In a bowl blend the vinegar with the oil, honey and pepper.
- Lightly roast the nuts in a dry frying pan.
- Add the dressing and the pine nuts to the salad and serve.